For the purposes of this Policy, “you” are the “User” or the “Data Subject”.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your Personal Data is Bukkun Limited, a company incorporated in Malta with registration number C 95853 and registered address at 217, Flat 3, JH Newman Street, San Pawl Tat-Targa, Naxxar NXR 2121, Malta, (the “Controller”).
The Controller is reachable at email@example.com
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is generally processed in order to provide the service contracted with the Controller. When the User makes a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information about the User, which may include:
- contact information such as name, telephone number, e-mail, address or any other information that is identified with you personally;
- billing address;
- delivery address (if different from the User’s billing address where required);
- PayPal username;
- bank details, including those related to debit and/or credit cards;
- payment information and payment history;
- information relating to order(s) made through the Website and information relating to each of such order made, such as special requests regarding orders made, cooking preferences, dietary restrictions, allergies, food preferences;
- the name and date of birth of the end user which shall be for marketing and gift offering purposes;
- feedback ratings;
- details of support queries made by the User;
- Website and communication information including details collected by cookies and other similar tracking technologies when the User utilises the Website.
We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
Although registration is not required to simply access this Website, this Website may make forums, comments and blogs, available to its users. The User may be required to register for these features, particularly if you wish to leave comments on such posts.
If the User leaves a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible. To leave a comment the User must enter a name and a valid email address. The User’s email address will never be available publicly. Other users may see the User’s username and other information or material the User made available and public on the Website itself. Such material, which has been transmitted or posted to the Website, will be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Bukkun will have no obligations with respect to such. Bukkun may be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate or otherwise use that information for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Any comments or feedback that the User submits through the Website must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene, offensive or discriminatory material, or in any way promote violent or illegal activity;
- invade another person’s privacy;
- give the impression that they originate from Bukkun; or
- infringe the intellectual property rights of another person.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil and process any orders placed through the Website (including processing the User’s payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing the User with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we may use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- to notify you of updates to our services and Website;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud including fraudulent payments;
- to undertake checks where permitted by applicable law;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- for marketing and gift offering purposes;
- to notify you of updates to our Terms and Conditions.
The legal basis for processing the Order Information is the performance of a contract, which corresponds to the Terms of Service between the User and the Controller (the “Contract”).
The provision of Personal Data by the User is a requirement necessary to enter into the Contract, and the Data Subject is required to provide the Order Information in order to enter into said Contract.
In case of failure by the User to provide the Order Information, the Contract cannot be validly concluded.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share the User’s Personal Data with:
- third party payment processing services to process the User’s payment to us which Personal Data may be stored by the third party payment processing services;
- third party service providers that we engage to deliver the Products the User has ordered and to manage any returns or exchanges of such Products;
- Google Analytics. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share the User’s Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to any court application, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, please note that the User’s information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area, namely to Canada and the United States, always under appropriate and legitimate safeguards.
The User’s Personal Data will not be transferred to international organisations.
- YOUR RIGHTS
If you purchase a product from the Website, you have the right to:
- be provided with details about what Personal Data we hold about you, to access the Personal Data and to be provided with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- request that your Personal Data be corrected, updated, or deleted;
- restrict and/or object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
- DATA RETENTION
Order Information will be retained as long as the User remains a registered customer of the Website. Once the User opts-out, the Order Information will be deleted or securely destroyed.
Notwithstanding the above, Order Information that has to be retained for legal or regulatory purposes, such as that contained in invoices and tax documents, or certain legitimate business purposes including accounting purposes, dispute resolution or fraud prevention will be retained as long as required by the applicable legislation.
- The Website uses various technologies to collect and store analytics data and other information when a User visits the Website, including cookies to ensure that the Controller offers the User the best experience while utilising the Website. Cookies enable the Controller to identify different users on the Website to facilitate the use of the Website and to create aggregate information about users.
- We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to visit this page frequently to familiarize yourself with the changes.
- The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.